Company Name: Paid Social Media Jobs
Cost: $47 USD, £39.76 GBP
Paid Social Media Jobs
I had recently purchased this uniquely presented training course and I highly recommend it. Why not check out my paid social media jobs review ?
This is certainly not a scam like other sites and reviewers suggested. In fact this a great product but just marketed incorrectly and I couldn’t agree more that their advertising was misleading.
So What is Paid Social Media Jobs?
Paid Social Media Jobs is not a job site as how it is currently marketed. This is a comprehensive training course which will prepare you to become an incredible social media manager. It will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to use social media helping businesses to generate more profit and to establish better connections with their customers.
Who is it for ?
- People who love using Facebook, Twitter or Youtube
- Someone who is looking for a career change
- Those who had been made redundant
- People who would like to work from home
- People who don’t like working for others
- Those who would like to earn an extra income
- Companies who would like to get their staff trained up
What the course offers:
- March 2013 Update !!!- Job Marketplace
- A database of websites for your job hunt and a list of their pros and cons
- Well illustrated step to step guides to setting up profiles on top social media platforms
- A guide on how to approach questions asked by potential clients
- Templates of jobs proposals, emails and social media feeds
- How to start generating leads and pitching clients
- Advice on maximizing earnings and effectively managing your time
- How to deal with difficult customers
- Introduction to social media jobs, why there are demands and what opportunities they present.
- Good practices for social media marketing businesses
- A section on reporting and analysis
- Utilizing social media software to automate tasks and to save time
- A detailed guide in pricing your clients and how to eventually increase profit
Click image to enlarge and click again to close.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you have gone through the training course and you are still not satisfied in any way you can ask for a refund with 60 day money back guarantee.
- High quality content
- A wealth of useful advice
- Video’s accompanied with text
- Information easy to digest
- Lot’s of template’s and social media samples usable straight out of the box
- Bonus items included
- The price is very reasonable
- Course gets updated with no extra charge
- Marketed as a job site instead of a fantastic training course
- Content Structure could be improved
- Forced to sign up and go through pre-recorded sales webinars to access the purchase page
Having experienced the cons, I am glad that I still purchased the course. If I didn’t enjoy the material I could have got a refund within the first 60 days.
For $47 Paid Social Media Jobs is an absolute bargain. Not only does it teaches you about the background and demands of social media, it also covers from creating profiles on the popular social media platforms through to setting up your social media consultant business and then expand it.
What I particularly like about the course is that the content is very to easy to understand and you can apply the knowledge straight away. You will not find any similar product of this quality and at this price.
March 2013 Update !!!
The course had just been updated with the addition of their Job Marketplace allowing existing members to advertise and accept jobs. The main benefit is that you are not in direct competition with social media managers from around the world. Jobs could be as simple as creating Facebook fan page covers through to designing social media strategies. I can see social media internships being on their in the near future.
It’s good to know that Paid Social Media Jobs gets updated to better benefit their students.
I hope you found my paid social media jobs review helpful and not too long winded.